Translate

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Showing Shadow Box

I bought 2 shadow boxes out of impulse sometime ago and I was quite at a lost at how to use them, partly because I've only tried simple altering on small boxes.
The opportunity came for me (to use the shadow box) when I was thinking of getting a gift for a friend and his lovely family for showing their warm hospitality when we visit their country.
I would like to show you guys the shadow box that I've altered with Kaiser Craft papers.  
Simple misting to the background of the layout
Laying out the cut out transparency sheet to get an overview.
The transparency sheet was stick on the back of the shadow box glass cover

This is the end result of the shadow box!
(Note:  The empty white paper would be where we would paste our friend's family photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment